What you need to know:
- An official, medical diagnosis requires a face-to-face (virtual) meeting. However, if you find that too stressful, the meeting can be done off camera, and you will be provided a diagnostic impression. If you are outside California you will also be provided a diagnostic impression versus a medical diagnosis.
- You will be asked a series of questions about your past and present including your school and work experiences, social relationships, sensory experiences, etc.
- It is helpful to find out about your early development by asking parents or caregivers if that is possible.
- Throughout the interview, you will be given some initial impressions and recommendations.
- At the end of the session, you will be provided with the diagnostic results and the degree of confidence with the diagnosis. If there are more complex mental or physical health issues, you will be provided suggestions for what to do next.
- In any case, you will be provided with recommendations for next steps.
- Jen has vast experience in diagnosing women and girls of all ages. This diagnostic assessment also considers ADHD, Depression, Anxiety, OCD, and any other co-occurring conditions within this diagnostic assessment package you will receive:
- Full diagnostic assessment
- Two follow-up one to one sessions
- An annual membership for our Autistic Women's Network
- The first steps toward self-acceptance of your neurodivergent identity
The diagnostic assessment process also includes education on how autism manifests in girls and women will be discussed throughout the session in relation to your experiences. This can be extremely helpful and assist you in understanding and honoring who you are.
This specialist diagnosis will also include 2 follow up psychotherapy sessions (or coaching sessions outside of California). This will help you understand and integrate the struggles, and often the trauma, that you have experienced. Being undiagnosed your whole life will take time for you to start making sense of your experiences, and to rebuild yourself from the inside out. Let us help you on your journey.
Terms and Conditions
1) Payments for a diagnostic assessment is non-refundable once the assessment has started.
2) A $150 charge will be deducted from your refund for requests within 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment for the late cancelation, as this time has been reserved for you.
3) You will receive an email within 2 weeks documenting the diagnosis/diagnoses, common traits, and "symptoms" that meet the diagnostic criteria within 2 weeks, or when all payments are made. If you need an accommodation letter, discuss this with Jen and it may be provided for an additional fee.
4) Additional appointments, psychotherapy, coaching and parenting support will be billable at a rate of $150 per hour after the two included follow-up sessions.
5) You will be required to review and sign an informed consent agreement.
6) Assessments are available to those 2-years-old through adult.
7) All diagnostic assessments are carried out online via video call format
8) For toddlers and children, be prepared to be observed interacting and playing with your child, as well as observing them engaging in independent play or interests.
9) All your information will be kept private and protected.
10) Autism 360 Support has a zero-tolerance policy toward abuse against the diagnostician, and Autism 360 Support reserves the right to terminate an assessment without refund.