Discover Your Identity Today for $749 (split into three monthly payments of $250)
What you need to know:
Specialist diagnostic that takes into consideration the differing presentation between autistic boys and girls:
Jen has vast experience in diagnosing women and girls of all ages. This diagnostic assessment also considers ADHD, Depression, Anxiety, OCD, and any other co-occurring conditions within this diagnostic assessment package you will receive:
- Full diagnostic assessment
- Two follow-up one to one sessions
- An annual membership for our Autistic Women's Network
- The first steps toward self-acceptance of your neurodivergent identity
The diagnostic assessment process will be similar as described above for children and adults. In addition, education on how autism manifests in girls and women will be discussed throughout the session in relation to your experiences. This can be extremely helpful and assist you in understanding and honoring who you are.
This specialist diagnosis will also include 2 follow up psychotherapy sessions (or coaching sessions outside of California). This will help you understand and integrate the struggles, and often the trauma, that you have experienced. Being undiagnosed your whole life will take time for you to start making sense of your experiences, and to rebuild yourself from the inside out. Let us help you on your journey.
Terms and Conditions
1) The deposit paid is non-refundable.
2) The Diagnostic Assessment is payable in three payments of $250
3) You will receive an email within 2 weeks documenting the diagnosis/diagnoses, common traits, and "symptoms" that meet the diagnostic criteria within 2 weeks, or when all payments are made. If you need an accommodation letter, discuss this with Jen and it may be provided for an additional fee.
4) Additional appointments, psychotherapy, coaching and parenting support will be billable at a rate of $150 per hour after the two included follow-up sessions.
5) You will be required to review and sign an informed consent agreement.
6) Assessments are available to those 2-years-old through adult.
7) All diagnostic assessments are carried out online via video call format
8) For toddlers and children, be prepared to be observed interacting and playing with your child, as well as observing them engaging in independent play or interests.
9) All your information will be kept private and protected.
10) Autism 360 Support has a zero-tolerance policy toward abuse against the diagnostician, and Autism 360 Support reserves the right to terminate an assessment without refund.